2nd post---
ooh youth service was great!! haha everything was great!! Felt so relaxed!! I am really enjoying my saturday, and i never did get down to doing any work!! ohh noo i better make up for it tomorrow.. so anyway, we had games, then worship and a sharing session.. then it was dinner! man, i'm like so full!! haha there was a lot of food.. and to think I was worried there wouldn't be enough food! Then since there was SO much food, we played games and the "loser" had to eat the some of the food as a forfeit! haha.. it was really fun!! I feel like it was the holidays already! haha ok! time to change back to my study mode...
A BIG thank you to all those people who brought food (of whatever kind, both big and small) and the drinks too!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment