Wednesday, January 05, 2005

PhotoShop Fever

Haha we are learning Photoshop!!! I'm esctatic!!! (ok fine, i know i am lagging)
So going to ask Yok Sum to install the programme for me..muahahahahaha...!!!

Sheesh, i got SO SO SO many things to do and i'm busy busy busy!! And this marks the start of my sleepless nights... but in a way, i'm kinda of enjoying the stress. (i'm mad-i keep contradicting myself)

I am so happy!!! Finally called Uncle HaiTeck last night and he said he could teach me driving!! So i am going down to Comfort Driving Centre next week to get my PDL..(which i should have gone to apply for AGES ago) and then i can start!!! woohoohooo!!!! And he's offering to charge me at about 25 buckaroos per 90 minutes.. =) okie, now the only thing is i hope i can understand him.. cos he speaks more chinese and cantonese than english.. hohoho!

Bevie and Ai-ling is joining Amore!!! Ahhh!!! I wanna join too!!! Hmm but its not like i have a lot of time to spare to go Amore.. oh well.

No comments: