OOH! Had my first driving lesson today! *squeals* Uncle Haiteck brought me to the carpark at kallang and taught e the basics.. so i drove all around the carpark.. again and again.. hur. So FUN!! =) I'm learning manual (which makes it more fun) and at first i had some problem in driving straight. I still have a little problem with that..ahhahah. but anyway, there were these two humasn who were walking across the road SO SLOWLY!!! I was so afraid that i would hit them lah!! I wouldn't want to hit anyone on my first drive man.. i can't wait for my next lesson!!! *tralaaalaaaa*
The phonetics test was fairly manageable.. yeap.
Anyway, Sarah sent me these jokes.. some i've heard before but still found them hilarious. I can't imagine how will i react if the children i'm teaching says these to me..haha. Either laugh or cry.
TEACHER: George, go to the map and find North America.
GEORGE: Here it is!
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America?
CLASS: George!
-------
TEACHER: "George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn't punish him?"
JOHNNY: "Because George still had the axe in his hand."
-------
TEACHER: Now, Sam, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before
eating?
SAM: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.
-------
TEACHER: Desmond, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the
same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
DESMOND: No, teacher, it's the same dog!
-------
TEACHER: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when
people are no longer interested?
PUPIL: A teacher.
-------
yippee! IGNITES' tmr!!
P.S Flying off to Bangkok on friday.. anyone wants me to help them get anything?? Drop me a msg if u do.. and the rough price for wadever the thing that u want..hur. I'll TRY my bestest to get it for you.... hoohoohoo.... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment